Industrial Hygiene Sampling, Testing,
and Program Management
Industry leaders continue to choose Resolution® for all their Industrial Hygiene needs. We specialize in Industrial Hygiene and Occupational Health/Safety sampling, compliance, and program management. Our IH/OHS experts work in collaboration with Clark Testing’s Industrial Hygiene Analytical Laboratory Division for testing and analysis of collected samples, offering a full suite of solutions for our customers.
- Together, Resolution® and Clark Testing provide complete end-to-end EHS project management in one consolidated proposal, including compliance and analysis.
- Our team proudly possesses Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) and Certified Safety Professional (CSP) credentials as well as industrial hygiene laboratory accreditation through the American Industrial Hygiene Association Laboratory Accreditation Program (AIHA-LAP). This combined expertise assures that all projects are managed with the highest focus on integrity, accuracy, and effectiveness.
- We provide support for every step of a project – from initial coordination to final reviews and development of site action plans after the project is complete. Our team of experts works efficiently and delivers quick turnaround times to help your site meet deadlines and solve complex problems.
- Each sampling event includes a technical compliance report that is designed to be “audit-ready.” Our reports are easy to interpret and simplify the complex processes involved with Industrial Hygiene standards compliance.
Clark Testing is pleased to collaborate with Resolution® LLC in providing customers with a comprehensive solution for regulatory compliance with their Environmental Health & Safety Programs. The testing services offered at Clark’s Industrial Hygiene (IH) Laboratory complements the professional consultation and sampling services offered by Resolution. Clark’s fully accredited laboratory provides testing services under ISO/IEC 17025:2017 quality guidelines and is accredited by the American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA-LAP, LLC).
For metal analysis, we prepare samples in accordance with OSHA or NIOSH methods. Routine testing for metals includes beryllium, lead, arsenic, and welding metals using NIOSH 7102, 7302, and 7304 methods.
We provide organic analysis on benzene, toluene, xylene, ketones, amines, aldehydes, alcohols, polynuclear aromatic hydrocarbons, and paraffin wax fumes. Samples are analyzed in accordance with NIOSH 1500, 1501, 1550, 4000, 5506, and OSHA 58.
The IH Laboratory performs routine analysis of anions to allow determination of acid fumes, sulfur dioxide, ozone, fluorides, nitric oxide, nitrogen dioxide, and hexavalent chromium in accordance with OSHA ID-215v2. For silica analysis, Clark conducts the testing in accordance with NIOSH 7500 to quantitatively determine crystalline silica.
Let the Clark-Resolution team provide you with peace of mind, knowing that your facilities are safe and in full compliance with OSHA and NIOSH regulations.
Ask Our Industrial Hygiene Experts
Speak with an Expert
Click the button below to speak with one of our Industrial Hygiene experts.
Request a Quote
Click the button below to request a quote for your Industrial Hygiene/EHS project.
Industrial Hygiene Services
- Injury and Illness Prevention Plans
- Lockout Tagout (LOTO) and Lock Tag Verify (LTV)
- Mold and Bioaerosols (IAQ)
- Noise Sampling and Hearing Conservation
- OSHA Compliance Audits
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Assessments
- Qualitative Exposure Assessments
- RCRA/Hazardous Waste
- Respiratory Protection
- Sanitization and Biohazard Control
- Ventilation Assessments