EHS Jobs Available in Huntsville, Alabama
Resolution® LLC is an employee-first Environmental Health and Safety consulting firm that is a service-disabled, Veteran-owned small business. We believe that if we care for each other, we will enhance our service to clients and be recognized as a market leader. We strive to meet our EHS clients’ needs with technically sound products and expert-driven professional services. We are located in Huntsville, Alabama, near Redstone Arsenal. Currently hiring Industrial Hygiene and Safety Specialists.
Resolution® LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in any employer/employee relations based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, Veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis.
INTEGRITY | SERVICE | EXCELLENCE
The Resolution® approach is forged in our core values of Integrity | Service | Excellence, delivering definitive solutions for complex problems through integrated products and technical services. We practice these values in all that we do, no matter how small or large the task or interaction might be.
Environmental Health and Safety clients trust our expert Resolution® EHS team to provide reliable service and timely interactions, including integrated packages that allow them to focus on their day-to-day business with the confidence of knowing their EHS compliance is being properly maintained.
Open EHS Jobs
INDUSTRIAL HYGIENE & SAFETY SPECIALIST – 2 Positions Open – June 2021
About Resolution®: Resolution® is an employee-focused consulting firm based in Huntsville, Alabama, which prides itself on the core values of Integrity | Service| Excellence. Our EHS consultants offer end-to-end solutions to manage, support, and simplify our clients’ Environmental Health & Safety needs. Services consistently offered include but are not limited to qualitative and quantitative exposure assessments, conducting EHS training, and health & safety program development and project management.
Resolution® EHS works in close collaboration with Clark Testing, which has facilities in Clairton, PA; Buchanan, MI; St Louis, MO; and Parkersburg, WV. This position is available to be co-located at one of these facilities, or in Huntsville, AL.
Full-Time Position: Safety & Industrial Hygiene Consulting
Primary Location: Clairton, PA
Optional base locations: Buchanan, MI; St Louis, MO; Parkersburg, WV; or Huntsville, AL
Schedule: Full-Time, Monday – Friday
Salary: Based on Experience
Education Level: Minimum – Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Health & Safety or Physical Sciences. Preferred – Master’s Degree in Industrial Hygiene or Occupational Safety
Travel: Yes – 50% Routinely up to 90% of the time over short durations
This position requires a minimum of two (2) years’ experience, which can include industrial hygiene, environmental health and/or safety related duties. Consulting experience is a plus.
- Provide technical support to a diverse client base in a variety of industries.
- Conduct industrial hygiene and indoor air quality (IAQ) assessments.
- Develop and deliver occupational safety training.
- Evaluate compliance with regulatory agencies including but not limited to OSHA and US EPA.
- Perform safety/health audits at client locations of varying industries including commercial, industrial, and municipal.
- Recognize, assess, evaluate, and measure chemical and physical hazards at client work sites.
- Evaluate safety and health conditions and provide guidance on corrective actions and control measures.
- Generate technical reports.
- Communicate effectively with clients and coworkers.
- Solid understanding of occupational health and safety principles and practices.
- Excellent written, oral, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of OSHA General Industry and Construction standards.
- Ability to travel on a regular basis, up to 90%, throughout Alabama and the United States.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. and pass annual medical and respirator fit test exams.
- Willing to work in challenging physical environments.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Occupational safety: 2 years (Required)
- Industrial safety: 2 years (Required)
- Experience working in fast pace, high pressure environments.
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible time
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
Apply today by completing our Resume Submission Form, below.
Resume Submission Form
For questions regarding Resolution® Environmental Health and Safety job opportunities or services,
please contact our EHS Director Adam Butler, CIH CSP at 256-717-8993 or firstname.lastname@example.org.